Scribbling...

a thought, an opinion, a statement. What says u?

12/18/2008

Dragonball

Posted by Chan chue lydia kha

kamekameha!!

Well, to all those Dragonball fans out there, yes, Dragonball is now on screen. However, please don't get your hopes up high. Suddenly your much loved characters with yellow, red and even blue hair who speaks Japanese or in some RTM channel, Malay... is now speaking in English! And guess what, Goku, the much-loved monkey boy, is now a WHITE BOY!!

Dragonball Evolution indeed! And Roshi, Master Roshi is Chow Yun Fatt!!!! I'm holding my thoughts at this moment......

Is something fading in my childhood memory or what?....~aa....~~~~


3 droppings:

Pebbles said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE.........not nice leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Even I know that! :S

caramel sweetness said...

and they call that thriller kan!!! killing all the thrill only... giving me nightmares to my childhood memory... I want my Dragonball back!

Gnet said...

what the..
this is so wrong babe.
:P