Scribbling...

a thought, an opinion, a statement. What says u?

1/31/2009

25 random things

Posted by Chan chue lydia kha

Tagged by Emm, who has nothing better to do.... and coming out with excuses (like not knowing how to read en-ge-rish) couldn't help. So i guess in the spirit of CNY, i'll oblige.

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)

so here goes:

1. warming up to the idea of randomness makes me blur. Hmm.. I am a very blur person. Just can't figure out why i'm so blur. Most probably its innate.

2. the most impossible of the impossibles happen to me. and with that it will help me with a few numbers. :)

3. Impossible number 1 : I missed my flight on 07/10/08. Only realized i missed it a day later :S

4. Impossible number 2 : I pull out my uni car sticker by accident and stuck it in a library book and return it to the library. Tried to fake a mirror breaking accident to get a new sticker but to no avail. but luck turns around, I found the library book back ;) now my car sticker has academic printing on the back side.

5. Impossible number 3 : I started the new year by losing dad's car (02/01/09) :S terrible encounter. Found the car back on 03/01/09 on God's blessing. Car still in one piece, thank God! With that encounter, is always paranoid about locking cars.

6. I'm not a chocolate girl, i'm a keropok girl. Don't like chocolates, prefer chips instead.

7. I still can't get over the fact that this cny alot of ppl don't recognize who i am. :S I've changed that much meh?

8. Can i still be a student and not graduate?

9. I hate it when they say :" but you're an english teacher wo, you should know le" It frustrates me tremendously.

10. I don't like being controlled. It's no fun and its stressful. Rules are meant to be broken.

11. I like insects. Find them exceptionally interesting. My ambition is to be a entomologist. So if u think i'm a girly girl, I'm far from it. Iguana, snakes, exotic animals, they are my thing.

12. I love nature and therefore finds hiking very appealing. Very much like window shopping. When u see lovely shoes and dresses while shopping; u find beautiful plants, flowers and insects while hiking. True kan :)

13. I'm running out of things to write. And will stop for awhile for a pit stop. 6 seconds adding fuel, changing tires, i'm ready to go.

14. With the above comment, I like racing. F1 car racing especially. Have u bought ur F1 tickets?

15. Just a reminder. I'm a girl. I still do like girly stuff.

16. I like shopping. No, rephrase. I like shopping malls. Free air con, lots of stuff to feast ur eyes on.

17. I do fb almost everyday. Perhaps i should start working with fb one day. I'll be a good employer.

18. I eat pretty slow. Maria ever threaten to finish my food for me. ;) and i don't usually finish my food. Unless its really nice.

19. I like cooking. finds it very therapeutic. However i don't like eating my own food. How le?

20. Should i do laundry today? Mum's answer: No! I want my clothes dry today. [Kch's been flooding yesterday.] (for those who do not know, whenever i do laundry, it will rain without fail)

21. Obama's really angry. How bad will our economy be? How bad will the recession be? How many will lose their jobs? (totally random)

22. I like to read and sleep. I can't sleep without reading. Which is y there are books and magazines beside my bed. which also makes me pretty nerdy.

23. I'm very disorganized and at times impulsive. Will think of crazy games and stunt randomly. Which is y friends always find me impossible. sorry buddies. U guys still love me, no?

24. I run out of things to say..... eh.... I feel blessed to have loving family and friends around me.

25. lastly, I'm not a lesbian just because I've never been attach. Got to clear that off my chest!

0 droppings: