Scribbling...

a thought, an opinion, a statement. What says u?

5/10/2009

It is the end

Posted by Chan chue lydia kha

Today is the final night we're here at the Malaya. Tomorrow, it will be stepping across South China Sea to the Land of Hornbills. What will the future holds? Are we still in control of it?

The emotion of leaving a place we step on for two years is a mixture of uncertainty yet curious, yearning yet missing, loving yet unwilling to admit. Why? After all, it has been a place where we've grown up.

Snippet of things I'll surely miss about uni:

  • early morning 8am classes which gradually will become 815am, 830am and soon 9am.
  • afternoon lunch at Komplex Bestari with cat fish as our usual menu, or quick chinese fix at the commuter shop
  • afternoon sundaes at Mc D with a shared cup of coke and fries
  • also all those Mc D lunch, dinner, eh... sometimes breakfast...
  • friday lunch at paandis
  • afternoon cucur and penang laksa at makcik's stall
  • of course, late night supper and numerous visits to the mamak right outside our house.
  • late night camping in Tun Sri Lanang (assignment and exams, pulled off and all nighter as well)
  • evening Danau swim
  • evening stadium jogs
  • the time when we cycle around uni
  • the time we stroll around uni - to feel healthy konon ba
  • the time when pusanika is like our shopping mall
  • the afternoon ice blended needs
  • reporting to GSC almost every week - sometimes more than once a week =P (hmm... now i understand where 10% of my allowance went)
  • hanging out at Starbucks
  • playing tourist around KL
  • shopping malls :D :D & shopping shopping shopping!
  • MPO visits
  • concerts and theater =)
  • cheering for max with his many stage performances
  • restorants here .....................
the list goes on and on and on.....

But all this shall not be memorable without all of you, my friends. Going to miss all of you very much. (I hope I won't be doing a Grammy Award tomorrow>_<) I'm sorry if I had hurt anyone intentionally or otherwise, sometimes emotional take the worst out of me. My sincere apologies. But for what it all takes, I thank you all of you for being apart of my life. Thank you.

p/s for those i'm unable to meet before I leave KL - Fellie, Pearl, Cindy, Siew Hee and the rest, I'll meet you again someday k. Take care and my sincere best wishes for all of you.

Signing off from KL in 14 hours.

3 droppings:

Hakim said...

dear lydia..
thanks so much for everything within this 6-year-journey ya...I am so glad to have known you as one of my dearest friend ever. Take care and good luck with your future undertaking ya. Miss you and the rest so badly.Muaah!!!

Chan chue lydia kha said...

dear hakim...

yes. thank you for everything this past six years. thank you for all your performance, ur free concert tickets, ur ubat gamat and salt, ur dedication in ur assignment.... etc, etc.....

You take care too! hopefully u kena posting sitok jua... going to miss your powerful vocal...Hugs and kisses!

Pebbles said...

hey dear...

Seriously gonna miss having you here....but, it's a tiny sea...can cross "wan"...

It's okie lydie....shall be in touch k?
tc, keep us updated (I MEAN IT! DO-NOT-DISAPPEAR!!)


lova ya *hugs*