Scribbling...

a thought, an opinion, a statement. What says u?

5/02/2009

Last Paper of the Semester

Posted by Chan chue lydia kha

For the past 19 years of my school life, I have been through numerous exams. Form testing my A,B,C in Pre-school, to UPSR in primary school, to PMR in Lower Secondary School and then SPM in Higher Secondary School. And later college and uni. I have sat for it all. Small quizes, monthly test, midsemester test, semester test, year end test, major public exams. phiew... the list seems to be so long that i couldn't even finish it in one breath. But you got the picture. You call the shots. Quiz, test, exams, evaluation... it all boils down to - stress, discipline, determination etc.

I could not say i have sail through all my examination, because I have not. Examination always bring out mixed emotions in me. A kind of fear, mix with anticipation, with a stir of wanting to get over and done with.

Finally. I'm finally standing at the end of my university life and it is time to sit for the final paper of my 19 years of schooling life. *take a deep breath* *breath out* Yes!

But it is just not as easy. Contrastive Analysis and Error Analysis. It is one tough paper to conquear and being the last paper doesn't make it any easier. Of course I still encounter the same fear, anticipation and stress... but there is always a hint of this-is-the-last-paper-and-you-will-be-a-free-woman-feeling. (much like a splash of lemon zest in your Ceasarean Salad). Therefore, the urge to study seems....hmm..... very hard to catch on.

Oh well, I'm flying in about 2 hours time. Please pray that I will catch some decent study time back in uni.

All the best to my fellow classmates on our final paper of our degree year. God bless you all!

0 droppings: