Scribbling...

a thought, an opinion, a statement. What says u?

12/17/2009

Please...

Posted by Chan chue lydia kha

There are a lot of things that I don't understand in my life. Never dare to take a chance, never dare to open a knocking door. It wasn't until recently that I felt the past 6 months has been... really.... a daze.

It has always been like this for quite a while. Not daring, never have the courage. And soon enough, I fell into a pool of comfort, not wanting to change. But really, why am i wasting my youth away when i should be challenging myself every single day.

'Circumstances,' you say. Is it really? What if I say I can change that? You said 'Don't be silly!'

You took the oath to change your way of living. And yes, you've done it. Successfully i must say. Why can't i make a difference in mine too?

Everyone else is supportive, except you. Why?

Why can't you see that the only thing I need from you is your acceptance and support? You have pick a life for me that I have no say upon. Now, can I at least have the chance to do what I want?

'There are so many failures around" you said. But at least they tried.

Please, I beg you. I don't want very much. I just need your blessings.

1 droppings:

Hakim said...

Lydia..
what happen?
look like you're having problem there???
care to share with me?