Scribbling...

a thought, an opinion, a statement. What says u?

12/21/2009

A night that reminds me of The Night.

Posted by Chan chue lydia kha

Partying late at night for our tai ko's birthday, it was supposed to be a night of fun and good company. Cake was lit, candles blown, icing all over faces... that kind of fun. On top of that blazing heavily techo-defied current hit music, and the overpowering smoke; it was a happy moment.

However, every high mountain always have a sharp cliff. We were walked back to where my fren parked her car, happily chatting away and pretty much oblivious of our surrounding. Upon reaching her car, ( ~in slow motion~) my hand was reaching the door handle to open the 1st passanger door. But something was amidst. My first reaction was to asked "Why didn't you screen up your window?" But LC who was already in the car shouted out "SHIT!" (*sorry for the language)

The car's first passanger window was being smashed!!!!! And the only thing that was stolen from the car was the player and a modulator!

My, my~~~ smashing a window to get a player that is worth not even up to 100!

We were standing there appalled and unable to grip the extend of the damage. Thankfully 3 guys show had their car parked next to us helped us out in clearing the broken mirrors at the door and check for any damage infused by this unlawful, just-to-earn-a-quick-bucks-donno-who.

As it was only a minor damage, we did not report the incident to the police and decided to head back home.

But all this smashing-of-the-car-window episode reminded me very much about The Day When I Lost My Dad's Car. Was it really coming to a year since that incident? Well, thank goodness we're all safe.

For all drivers out there, make sure u double, triple lock your car. Take out all valuables in the car including the CD player that you feel does not add up to anything. The little things you do to keep your car away from the prying eye of the ...well... raw eyes, the better.

I heartily wish and prayed every night that no one will have to go through what i went through on The Day I Lost My Dad's Car.

Signing out,
XOXO
Lyd

0 droppings: